Since 1992, Pyramid Roofing has been providing superior and reliable residential and commercial roofing services to their customers. From residential roof installation to commercial roof repairs, Pyramid tackles it all. From hotels, restaurants, and office buildings to banks, residences and more, Pyramid has impacted all major buildings with the latest roofing trends in Kansas City.
Residential services incorporate:
- Residential roof installation
- Residential roof repair
- Residential windows, gutters, and siding
- Residential inspections
- Claim assistance
Commercial roofing install services include-
- New roof installation
- Commercial Roof Repair
- Commercial Inspections
- Commercial Maintenance
With such extensive experience and widespread applications, Pyramid roofing recommends following considerations for you to keep in mind before or during the creation of your roofing plans.
- Certain signs imply the need for a new roof. These may be stains on the inner walls, sudden mold growth inside the house, or ceramic particles in your gutter. However, roof leakage does not mean roof replacement. Fixing the roof with a simple repair or replacing the affected segment of the roof can help. Pyramid roofing technicians will carry out an inspection to determine the right solution.
- Before the installation, Pyramid recommends starting from the top and working down the house. Windows may be installed after the roof and before the siding.
- Pyramid technicians usually employ PVC, TPO, BUR, slate, clay, wood, asphalt, EPDM and other materials for roof construction. However, the perfect choice will depend on the structure of the building and other factors. Pyramid experts easily determine this on their first visit to the site.
In case of severe damage where commercial roofing repair is not possible, the Pyramid team may recommend an insurance claim. Furthermore, the team works directly with your insurance company to generate the claim.